Inspira Technologies is an innovative medical device company in the respiratory care industry. Inspira is developing the ART device, a cost-effective early extracorporeal respiratory support system with an intent to function as an “Artificial Lung” for deteriorating respiratory patients. The ART device is designed to utilize a hemo-protective flow approach aimed to rebalance saturation levels while patients are awake and breathing, potentially minimizing the patient’s need for mechanical ventilation.
The product is currently in a developmental stage and has not yet been tested or used in humans and has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
For more information, please visit the company website:
We are looking for Researcher to be part of our R&D department. This is your Opportunity to join a fast-growing company, with the potential to disrupt a billion dollar industry and touch millions of lives by developing a unique medical device solution.
You will be Planning and conducting hands on work in lab for lab research, In-vitro, In-vivo and animal studies, writing reports and interpretation of study results. You will also make research for data, information and knowledge for respiratory systems and blood oxygenation system.
This position reporting to VP R&D.
- Determine areas of research to increase knowledge in a particular field.
- Plan and implementing lab invivo /invitro experiments.
- Plan and perform animal experiments and surveys.
- Plan & implement system feasibility and verification tests.
- Identify research methods, variables, data collection techniques and analysis methods.
- Collect, record and analyze data, produce reports discussing research findings and conclusions, provide recommendations for next steps.
- Present research results to committee.
- Use research results to write reports, papers and reviews.
- Collaborate with universities research teams.
- Collaborating with colleagues from different disciplines in the company.
- Staying up-to-date with regard to relevant technical developments opportunities for
the team’s work benefit.
- Generating new relevant ideas and propositions together with the team.
- BA/BSc Biomedical engineering, biotechnology, medical sciences, biology or related fields.
- Experience in laboratory work and research in medical device company – minimum 5 years
- Experience in pre-clinical /animal tests – advantage
- Experience working under regulatory environment
- Good problem solving skills, creative & logical thinking, ability to simplify complex
- Good team player, dedicated and trustworthy. Technical orientation, convenient in
operating lab & computer applications and devices.
- Fluent English (reading, writing, speaking)